Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hermann Mo

You Might be a redneck if you have a Nuclear Plant at the end of your driveway.
You Might be a Redneck if you have a windchime like this one.

You might be a redneck if you have a refrigerator on your front porch for your beer, You Might be Redneck if you still have all your garbage and it's all in your front yard.







This place is where we bought some wonderful German Bologna, salami and cheeses. I got Ginger apricot and also cinnamon apple cheese. They are really good.




















This is supposed to be a German Town. I must be a German because I thought all the businesses and homes that are brick were all my favorites. I have always loved brick buildings. We only spent one day here, so it was a brief sightseeing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment