Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day Lillies

These are only a mini picture page of the beautiful Day Lillies we saw today. I'm having trouble tonight getting pics to upload, so maybe I'll just have to wait until tomorrow. I am going to send the link so you can see the garden online yourself. It is just gorgeous. We had a wonderful day today. We went out to breakfast, went to the Garden tour, then to William A. White home in Emporia Ks. Drove around Emporia, (which is where I was born 29 yr ago) Got home around 3:30, Neil took a nap, then we went to Topeka to the Rib Crib for dinner, the food was wonderful and we will have dinner tomorrow from it too.
Tonight we decided to go for a little ride and see if there were any birds out. Took a slight turn and ended up on dirt roads, not knowing where we were, (and saw very few birds) and not exactly sure where we would come out, but we found the cemetary where I have family, so we knew where we were, but the GPS said to go the other way, which Neil wanted to do, so again we went on dirt roads and the GPS was trying to take us in a circle, but said I'm going left, and finally we ended up about 29 mi from the motorhome, when we were only about 3 mi from it. Oh well, we got home and it was fun anyway.






So until tomorrow when I'm not tired and the program is working I'll send more pictures. Bye for now N&S

No comments:

Post a Comment