Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday, we had Susan's cousin Bill Mahaffey and his lady friend Ione, over to the park for breakfast, then we played dominos and of course Susan Lost, as always. I had the highest score by over a 100. Then we had a real downpour that lasted a couple of hours, so then we had lunch (dinner) in Ks. they finally headed home after the storm about 4pm.
They invited us to go to Bill's daughter's for Father's Day. We went, and got to meet his daughters, and their families and his son's wife, Kim and children, Aaron was the son that was in Iraq. (Everyone at church will remember we sent care packages to him and his men.) They were very nice and we felt like we were treated like honored guest. Had a wonderful day with them. I got to meet my 4th, and 5th cousin's on my father's side.
The weather here today was gorgeous after tornado warnings all around us last night, but nothing here, Thank God. The temp is 94 and the humidity is 74. I'm not cold, I love it, Neil thinks it's hot and humid.
Don't know what the plan for tomorrow is, guess we'll figure it out later....Until then Be safe and healthy. N&S

No comments:

Post a Comment