Thursday, June 25, 2009

Short ride


This is where I wish I was today. It was 106 on three different banks we passed on our "little" ride after are long workday. Got off at 2pm and drove to Sedan Ks. (which is 5 mi from Ok.) 322 mi total trip... We finally did go out to dinner on Thurs. Neil told me about 3 yrs ago we'd go out to dinner on Thurs and I think we've hit a Thurs 3 times maybe. Of course, he did point out that we eat out alot of other nights....
Tomorrow I'm going to visit my cousin Bill (in the nursing home) and I'm taking Bandit with me, Bill says he loves dogs and he wants to see Bandit. Bandit will Love all the attention he'll get from all the people there. Sandy isn't as easy going and some people she just don't like, so she is going to be quite upset when we leave her home.
We're hoping to get to Branson in a couple of weeks. My other cousin Bill, says we can go and stay at Ione's and leave the dogs there and go to Branson, sounds like it could be fun. Well, it's bedtime for the seniors, so until next time......Be Healthy & Safe N&S

No comments:

Post a Comment