Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lazy Day




We saw this little house, and I told Neil I could live in a house like that. He said in Ks, and I said No, don't like the weather in summer and winter is as bad or worse.


Today we have just kinda rested. Neil cleaned the air conditioner filters and Iworked on some craft things. I guess itkeeps meoutof trouble. It is Tooooooooooooooo sultry to spend much time outside. The temp today is 94, but the dewpoint is66%, they say that makes it feel like 87, I say balongey it feels likes 110.




We're supposed to have thunder storms tonight. We hate them because oneof us has to stay up with Sandy. She huddles in thebathroom and cries, so one of us has to sit with her and the storms have lasted almost all night. Igot to bed a 3am and Neil got up with her again last night, so tonight is my all night turn. We feel so sorry for her. Bandit just goes to sleep and doesn't care what happens he ain't missin' his sleep.
Until later N&S

No comments:

Post a Comment