Monday, May 4, 2009

Good News

Wayne is fine, it was only an infection, no surgery, just antibiotics. We drove from Gallup NM this morn to Logan NM (24 mi from Tx). I (Susan) always get to drive thru all the road contruction. I drove thru Albuquerque traffic and road contruction today and as soon as I got out of town, Neil said, "I'll drive now." We saw desert, desert and more desert. We stopped tonight in a little town and the campground here has nothing, but has elec. water and sewer, so what else matters for a night? Neil says we're going to get across Tx & Ok and into Ks. tomorrow. We've been looking at things to see and do in Ks. and there is alot to do. I'll be glad to get there so we can relax and not get up in the morning and hit the road. I was tired when we left home, and it hasn't gotten better. It is fun to see all the different things in the desert. No pics today. Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment