Thursday, May 21, 2009

Side Trips

I am either the luckiest or unluckiest person in the world, and I know it's not good luck I have. We took a side trip to the Hosp this afternoon, and unlike Ca we got there at 3:45pm and walked out at 4:12pm, Now that is Service in an ER. I woke up yesterday with a sore ear, and asked Neil to look at it, and he found a tick, lucky me. They gave me a two pill dose, for Lime disease, because they say they have had it here, so it was a pre-caution. The pills cost $1.68 for two. Neil says the service is worth moving here for. Of course, I reminded him that they have snow and tornados here.
I think if Neil doesn't think I'm better off at home, I'm quite sure my Drs will, because both of them said, "STAY AWAY from hosp. this year."
Today we met quite a few nice people. One young guy, about 40, told us he was going to come back here in a coupke of weeks to visit with us. He only came for Propane, but Neil and I being so shy got to talking. He told us all about Branson, and where the best, and most reasonable place to stay was, and he wants to know all about wonderful Ca. so says he's coming here next month camping.
Camping has really picked up the last couplke of days and we were very happy not only for us to keep busy, but the income for the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment