Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kansas

Left Logan NM this morning, and Neil says he LET me drive in Tx all the way across Ok and into Ks, through all the road construction, in Ks had a sign, saying, road construction next 18 mile, and all 18 mi was new road and no work, loved that. Ca should take some lessons on how to fix and maintain roads. Today we saw some wild animals on the sides of the road. We saw a herd of antelope when we first got to Ks, and lots of jack rabbits, and cottontails, and lots and lots of Pheasant along the road. We saw a sign in Ok that said it was the Pheasant Capitol, but saw TWO pheasant. The rest flew to Ks for the summer. We'll be in Abilene in the morning. We think that's in a song. We're going to Eisenhowers Library and also we're going to go to a Swedish Town near here tomorrow. For those who don't know, Wayne is my son. We had dinner tonight in Salina Ks with a friend of mine that I haven't seen since we were 16, she said it was a billion years, but everyone knows I'm only 29. This posting isn't letting me do what I want. It won't let me start a new paragraph. Has a mind of it's own, Until Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment