Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Trip To Lebo
















We decided to follow the GPS and go to Lebo. It took us on gravel and grass roads. We could have gone on Hwy 75 & 35 and been there in 20 min. Instead it took us almost an hour, but we saw a donkey, cows, Llama's, geese, ducks and lots of wide oopen spaces. Iris's grow wild here, so I had to take a picture of them. A lady that left the campground today gave me a poinsetta plant, I said, "It's alive, they always die for me." I painted my thumbnail green, so I'd have a green thumb. Let U Know if it works.
The geese in the lake (with babies) is the City Park in Lebo. I also found a house in Lebo that I liked, but it snows, thunder & lightning here, gimme them good ole earthquakes.
We have been starting to do some geneology since we've been here. I found my Grandmother's grave with picture, in a cemetary near here, so we'll go there one day soon.
Today we have thunder, lightning and rain, rain rain....why can't I send some to Ca.
Neil thought the dairies and farms around Turlock were in the boondocks, but he changed his mind this morning. Hope you enjoy the pictures. N&S

No comments:

Post a Comment